Susie and Sandy are available to help you with article requests, literature searches, database help and all other queries.
t: 9426 6134 – diverted to personal mobile.
Our focus is to continue providing a professional and prompt response. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any question, we will be delighted to help you.
Therapeutic Guidelines is available on the EKS databases page.
- Updates to the Living Treatment Guideline, including Seven new treatment recommendations for pregnant and breastfeeding women. from the National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce
- ATAGI statement about the need for additional doses of COVID-19 vaccines
- Adapting Physical Therapy Management of Patients With COVID-19 in the Acute Care Setting: A Clinical Perspective from Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy Journal
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes of Adults With a History of Heart Failure Hospitalized for COVID-19 from Circulation: Heart Failure
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised People from CDC
- Real-world data show that filters clean COVID-causing virus from air from Nature
- Melbourne-made COVID-19 treatment could future-proof Australia by WEHI
- ATAGI statement on the use of a 3rd primary dose of COVID-19 vaccine in individuals who are severely immunocompromised
- Authors argue that the case for a 3rd dose for the general population is weak, stating “multiple studies have found sustained vaccine effectiveness against severe COVID-19 for most adults”. Side effects after a third dose are similar to those of a second dose, with “no unexpected patterns of adverse reactions”.
- In vaccinated patients, the highest risk of COVID-19 related death and hospital admission were observed for patients with Down’s syndrome, kidney transplantation, sickle cell disease, and several other conditions.
Remember to check EKS COVID-19 Updates, and Epworth's IPAC intranet page.