Epworth Knowledge Services: Inservice
Epworth Knowledge Advisors are available to help you with any aspect of library-based research, including:
- Skills in critical reading & evaluating evidence
- Information skills support for postgraduates, early career researchers, etc
- Setting up eTOCs, current awareness alerts, RSS etc.
- Assistance with systematic review & guideline development
- Support to journal clubs, clinical & audit meetings
- Advice on referencing, citing and copyright
- Assist in identifying & locating research literature for clinical care questions, policies, protocols, & service improvement initiative
You can request an individual appointment or group inservice, delivered at any Epworth site.
Click here to make an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
t: 9426 6134 (Richmond)