AstraZeneca and thrombosis
- Anticoagulation Management in Severe Coronavirus Disease 2019 Patients on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2021 Feb;35(2):389-397.
- COVID-19 adenovirus vector vaccine (United States and Canada: Authorized for use): Drug information from UpToDate
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) in adults: Evaluation and management from UpToDate (scroll to Clinical Manifestations)
- COVID-19: Hypercoagulability from UpToDate
- Venous thromboembolism (VTE) prophylaxis from National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce
- ATAGI statement on AstraZeneca vaccine in response to new vaccine safety concerns Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation