New alerting service - Read QXMD
QXMD aims to provide a single place to keep up with newly published medical & scientific research articles via your device or desktop.
It is a free app, easy to set-up, employs an alerts-based approach to notifications, and displays content in the style of a personalised digital journal.
- Uses an alerts-based approach to notify users of newly published content
- Track newly published content based on journal, topic or even keyword!
- Get full-text PDFs with one tap
- Browse through 1000s of outstanding topic reviews
- Search millions of articles from PubMed and our database of outstanding topic reviews
- Read subscribed journals or browse article collections.
- Access full-text through Epworth Knowledge Services institutional subscription or via open access publishers
- Share articles with colleagues over email, Twitter and Facebook
- Organize and review your personal collection of articles
Follow these instructions to get started.