- Anticoagulation Management in Severe Coronavirus Disease 2019 Patients on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2021 Feb;35(2):389-397.
- COVID-19 adenovirus vector vaccine (United States and Canada: Authorized for use): Drug information from UpToDate
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) in adults: Evaluation and management from UpToDate (scroll to Clinical Manifestations)
- COVID-19: Hypercoagulability from UpToDate
- Venous thromboembolism (VTE) prophylaxis from National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce
- ATAGI statement on AstraZeneca vaccine in response to new vaccine safety concerns Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
Epworth staff and VMOS can now access eTG via a mobile app.
Just follow these instructions to register for a token, renewed annually.
eTG is also available on EKS's Databases page, and via the intranet's Clinical Resources
Extensively revised Developmental Disability and Psychotropic guidelines are now available in eTG complete.
For a summary of the changes click on the topic below
A number of practice-changing updates have also accompanied the March 2021 release. Click here to view
- Australia’s vaccine agreements Australian Dept Health
- COVID‑19 vaccines – are we there yet? Aust Prescr 2021;44:19-25
- COVID-19 vaccine national rollout phases Australian Dept Health
- COVID-19 vaccines Australian Dept Health
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Vaccines to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection UpToDate
- Clinical Resources for Each COVID-19 Vaccine CDC
- Status of COVID-19 Vaccines within WHO EUL/PQ evaluation process WHO