Discover: search our books, journals, articles and more
Merry Christmas from Epworth Knowledge Services
Susie, Sandy and Lesley would like to wish everyone at Epworth HealthCare lots of love,
joy and happiness for the festive season.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Recent Additions to the EKS Book Collection
Epworth Knowledge Services is continually adding new titles to the book collection to support clinical practice and research. Some great new titles include:
- Hale (2019) Medications & mothers' milk 2019
- Higgs (2018) Clinical Reasoning in the Health Professions
- Berman (2018) Kozier and Erb's Fundamentals of nursing
- Howatson-Jones (2016) Reflective practice in nursing
- Curtis (2016) Emergency and trauma care for nurses and paramedics - Australian and New Zealand edition
- Cairo (2016) Pilbeam's mechanical ventilation : physiological and clinical applications
- Villatte (2016) Mastering the clinical conversation : language as intervention
- Wachter (2015) The digital doctor : hope, hype, and harm at the dawn of medicine's computer age
- Jarvis (2015) Jarvis's physical examination & health assessment
If you would like any of these books or other print resources delivered to your site, please contact EKS. We thank EMF for funding our books through the Roy and Joan Mackenzie Library Endowment Fund.